iReport is a visual reporting tool based on JasperReports written in 100% pure java. You can manage charts, images, subreports,... Data can be retrived using JDBC, TableModels, JavaBeans, XML,...It supports output in PDF,XML,XLS,CSV,HTML,Java2D,...
JMagallanes is an open source end user application for Olap and Dynamic Reports written in Java/J2EE. Combines static reports, pivot table and charts. It reads from SQL and other data sources.
Chart2D is a library written in Java for adding 2D charts to Java programs
JasperReports is a powerful open source Java reporting tool that has the ability to deliver rich content onto the screen, to the printer or into PDF, HTML, XLS, CSV and XML files. It is entirely written in Java and can be used in a variety of Java enabled applications, including J2EE or Web applications, to generate dynamic content. Its main purpose is to help creating page oriented, ready to print documents in a simple and flexible manner.
DocumentBurster takes as input PDF reports and bursts them based on meta-data. Generated documents can be delivered on a variety of destinations like email, ftp, fax, archive and many more.
* It is portable as it works on all versions of Windows and most of the UNIX systems.
* It is working by reading meta-data which is easily included in the document to indicate the splitting and delivery methods to be used.
* It has out of the box delivery targets as email, ftp, fax, archive and many more. Email is referring to any SMTP compatible server including gmail and yahoo.
* It is easy to define your own custom delivery targets with the help of a plug-in architecture. This will handle the delivery of reports to any target that can be imagined.
* Scheduling. It is easy to define simple or complex schedules for bursting.
* It has command line support so it is easy to automate the bursting of reports.
JFreeChart is a free Java class library for generating charts, including:
* pie charts (2D and 3D)
* bar charts (regular and stacked, with an optional 3D effect)
* line and area charts
* scatter plots and bubble charts
* time series, high/low/open/close charts and candle stick charts
* combination charts
* Pareto charts
* Gantt charts
* wind plots, meter charts and symbol charts
* wafer map charts
FreeReportBuilder is an application to create a simple report quickly.
Features of FreeReportBuilder:
* FreeReportBuilder can work with any database that has a JDBC driver.
* Include FreeQueryBuilder to create SQL queries without directly writing SQL.
* Frb create graphs from the report because include JFreeChart .
* JDBC administrator.
* Load, save report in xml format.
* Drag&Drop of any component.
* Single-multi-selection of the component.
* You can add images.
* Headers and footers, group headers and footers.
* On label, column, text you can change: color, font, etc.
* Nested Report (report in report).
* You can insert "Retrieval arguments" for to run a same report with different parameters on the WHERE clause.
* Print/Save the results of report.
A Java-based toolkit for building interactive information visualization applications.
Prefuse supports a rich set of features for data modeling, visualization, and interaction. It provides optimized data structures for tables, graphs, and trees, a host of layout and visual encoding techniques, and support for animation, dynamic queries, integrated search, and database connectivity.