CodeCover is an extensible open source code coverage tool, with the following features:
* Supports statement coverage, branch coverage, loop coverage and strict condition coverage (aka condition/decision coverage).
* Performs source instrumentation for the most accurate coverage measurement.
* CLI interface, for easy use from the command line.
* Ant interface, for easy integration into an existing build process.
* Fully integrated into Eclipse.
* Customizable HTML and CSV report.
* Per test case coverage measurement.
* Fully integrated with JUnit for automatic recognition of test cases.
* Live notification for manual test case recognition.
* Boolean Analyzer which helps to find test cases to increase strict condition coverage.
* Correlation Matrix to find redundant test cases and optimize your test suite.