Webman is a professional content management or website production system. It was used in more than forty big websites in germany.
Blandware AtLeap is a multilingual free Java CMS (Content Management System) with full-text search engine.
Blandware AtLeap is also a framework which allows you to rapidly start your own Web application.
Blandware AtLeap is destined to creating both content-based sites and web applications with complicated business logic.
Blandware AtLeap has the following features:
* Simplicity of using. You can navigate on your site and choose editable areas by double mouse click or context menu.
* rich text formatting possibilities using WYSIWYG editor.
* Multilingual content. There is an ability to store content on several languages simultaneously in UTF-8 encoding. 100% of content are stored in the database. You can edit any data using web interface.
* AtLeap allows all available pages to be indexed on all languages by external search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc).
* Full text search engine. The embedded engine provides ability to search on several languages taking into account inflexions and stop words. Indexing the following document formats: RTF, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XHTML, XML, TXT.
* Individualization. AtLeap?s CMS ideology does not restrict creative graphical design of the site. The customer does not want template, banal routine graphical design. Blandware AtLeap allows creating individual, unique, exceptional solution.
However nowadays the site has a lot except of content. The site can have complicated business logic.
So Blandware AtLeap is:
* Lightweight. It does not require (but can be run on) heavy and/or expensive EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) application server to run.
* Independent from: Hardware platform, OS, DBMS, Servlet-container and Browser.
* Multi-user work, implemented using application transactions (optimistic concurrency control). As for big texts you can even merge simultaneously edited content.
* Database transactions: rollbacks and pessimistic locking.
* The big texts are still saved even the HTTP session is invalidated.
* The input forms are validated at server and client side.
* Transparently saves state information and repopulates forms when they are redisplayed.
* Prevents of double form submission (client and server side).
* Bidirectional relationships between links and resources in order to prevent creating broken links and deleting used resources.
* There is ability to replace almost all dependent links during changing URL of Content Page or Resource.
* Based on modern open source technologies: Hibernate, Spring, XDoclet, Struts, FCKEditor, Lucene, Quartz, Acegi, TinyMCE etc.
Nuxeo 5 is an innovative, standards-based, open source platform for ECM (Enterprise Content Management) applications.
It addresses applications domains like: document management, collaboration, records management, document-centric business process management, web content management, compliance...
It offers a coherent and comprehensive family of components to create, process, manage, publish and archive all your content. It enables organizations to improve business process efficiency, leverage team work and collaboration, and ensure compliance to current regulations.
Its component-based and service-oriented architecture makes it easy to customize and extend, making developers more efficient. It has two parts:
- Nuxeo EP (Enterprise Platform): it is based on Java EE 5 and provides a coherent set of components addressing the whole ECM scope, managing content through its whole lifecycle. It uses modern Java technologies, including Jackrabbit, Lucene, JSF, Seam, jBPM, JRules, etc.
- Nuxeo RCP (Rich Client Platform): for rich client applications. Is is based on Eclipse RCP.
Open Harmonise is a metadata, taxonomy and content management system written in Java and based upon the WebDAV standard. Unlike traditional CMSs it focuses on metadata management and integrates that with content management and publishing.
MeshCMS is an online editing system written in Java. It provides a set of features usually included in a CMS, but it uses a more traditional approach: pages are stored in regular HTML files and all additional features are file-based. It has been thought as a quick tool to edit pages online, without many of the features that most CMSes offer. MeshCMS simply helps you to edit pages, manage files and create some common components like menus, breadcrumbs, mail forms, image galleries and so on. There is no database, no content approval and no versioning. Not all people need those features and those giant-sized products that require too much time to be learned and too much system resources to run. MeshCMS is essential and requires few resources: the default 64MB heap is enough to host a handful of sites. Main features are: file-based, easy to install, cross-browser, wysiwyg editor integrated, file manager, themes, modules, tag library, page caching, hotlinking prevention.
LibreSource is a versatile collaborative platform. Open Source, modular and highly customizable, LibreSource is adapted to the collaborative software development (forge), groupware, community leading, e-archiving and Web publishing.
On a single server, LibreSource can host several projects, several groups of users, and grant fine grain access to the resources. Based on Java/J2EE, LibreSource is a modular web server that users can customize online by combining resources and rights: wiki pages, forum, trackers, Synchronizers, Subversion repositories, files, download areas, drop boxes, forms, etc. LibreSource uses most of the advanced services provided by the OW2 application server called JOnAS.
Jahia is a mid-range Content Management and Corporate Portal Framework. It integrates in one single package a full web application platform suite.
OpenCms is a professional level Open Source Website Content Management System. OpenCms helps to create and manage complex websites easily without knowledge of html. An integrated WYSIWYG editor with a user interface similar to well known office applications helps the user creating the contents, while a sophisticated template engine enforces a site-wide corporate layout. As true Open Source software, OpenCms is completely free of licensing costs.