Adit is another database interface tool built with Java. Adit is meant to be a lightweight tool for querying a database.
...dedicated into Java open source projects
With FreeQueryBuilder, you can create SQL queries without directly writing SQL. Included: Query Preview, Queries history, JDBC Administrator, Metadata search, Command editor. Works with any JDBC compliant database(ORACLE, MySQL, HSQLDB, Firebird etc.)
iSQL-Viewer is an open-source JDBC 2.x compliant database front end written in Java. It implements across multiple platforms features of the JDBC API. It does everything through a single interface. iSQL-Viewer works with most database platforms, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, and Informix. iSQL-Viewer provides a variety of tools and features to carry out common database tasks.
DBBrowser is an open source (GPL license), cross-platform tool which can be used to view the contents of a database. It supports CLOBS and BLOBS. It is designed to work with Oracle and MySQL. The user should never have to write SQL to view the data although a SQL window is provided. Support for ER (Entity Relationship) diagrams, XMLTypes and more DBMS is planned for the next version.
1. View all data and sequences in tables without writing SQL
2. Support for CLOBs and BLOBS in Oracle and MySQL
3. SQL syntax highlighting
4. Add, remove, update records without writing SQL
5. Add, remove columns from tables
6. Export data as CSV or PDF files
7. More than 10 GUI skins to change the look and feel
8. Context Sensitive Help
9. Internationalized with 2 language packs. Support for plugging in more language packs
1. Cross platform
2. Cross platform installer and Windows exe installer for ease of use
3. Documentation with javadocs, Technical architecture document, UI specs and Class diagrams
Planned for next version:
1. Reverse engineer DDL from existing DB schema
2. Support for Entity Relationship diagrams
3. Support for Oracle XMLTypes
4. Support for PostGreSQL and IBM DB2
DBBrowser is hosted on the SourceForge website (http://databasebrowser.sourceforge.net)
Could you please setup a link from your site
MyJSQLView provides an easy to use Java based GUI, graphical user interface, frontend for viewing, adding, editing, or deleting data in several mainstream databases. A query tool allows the building of complex SELECT SQL statements. The application allows easy sorting, searching, and import/export of table data.
Jackcess is a pure Java library for reading from and writing to MS Access databases. It is not an application. There is no GUI. It's a library, intended for other developers to use to build Java applications.
Datastream Pro is a database browser and data manipulation tool. It is intuitive, easy to use, reliable and stable. It supports almost any JDBC compliant database (tested on Oracle, MySQL, postgreSQL and HSQLDb). It is avaliable on both Linux and Windows.
Browse and edit the data in your database. Run SQL query's and scripts. Simultaneously connect to multiple databases. Easy to use connection wizard. Secure, personalised settings for connections and preferences. Built in text editor.
|Page 3 of 4|