Linguine Maps is an open-source Java library that conducts programmatic visualization of various text files, generating from them easy-to-understand entity-relation diagrams.
Linguine Maps supports programmatic visualization for:
* WSDL; for these files it draws relations between service, ports and port types.
* Apache ANT build files; for these files it draws task dependency diagrams.
* Document Type Definition (DTD) for XML documents; for these files it draws relations between various entities and their attributes.
* Apache ObJectRelationBridge (OJB) mapping files; for these files it draws UML-style class diagrams.
* Hibernate mapping files; for these files it draws UML-style class diagrams.
- Category: UML & Modeling
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- HomePage: http://www.softwaresecretweapons.com/jspwiki/linguinemaps