JAT is a flexible Java base-framework which can be easily extended to improve projects start-up time.
JAT allows to build Web applications (J2EE) or standalone application (server, batch, etc.).
JAT supplies the main basic functionalities of any Java application, such as:
* High Business Object abstraction
* Integration facilities (provided for DBMS, LDAP and open to any software product)
* Authentication and user privileges management
* MVC pattern implementation (with privileges management and page flow control)
* HTML layout structure management (header, footer, menu, etc.)
* HTML dynamic contents and facilities (form, report, paging)
* Logging feautures
* Help on-line utility
* High configuration of all described functionalities
* Administration and configuration GUI
* Support web-environment with multiple concurrent application sessions
* Component-oriented architecture that allows developer to enable existing swing component to web environment easily
* Support common AWT/Swing components in java.awt.
* and javax.swing.
* Support all component layouts in jdk
* Highly configurable use of jxp template for component presentation
Features of Junction:
* Junction makes your web application perform great.
* Junction is a synchronizing MVC framework for building applications on top of Google Gears, but also does not require Google Gears if you don't want it.
* Junction automatically synchronizes your client-side and server-side code and RDBMS's.
* Junction still works even if the network is occasionally-connected or offline.
* Junction can run your application in the web-browser or on a Rhino-based server, or both. It's your choice. And, you write your application code just once to support these different runtime options. No duplicate logic.
The caramba framework is built from bottom to top with one main goal: creating Responsive, Rich Internet Applications.
With the AJAX technology we could already achieve this, but it was hard to debug, error prone and time intensive to make it work.
We are sure that simplicity can be achieved by following the event driven architecture: Caramba is 100% event driven, so very, very easy to use.
You don't need to learn another language. Just the good old java syntax and JSP, that's all you need to know to get started.
a nice alternative to struts like framework
you do not need to xrite a signle html line
The Mentawai goal is to be a simple, flexible, joyful and productive Java web framework.
* Simple: Mentawai is very simple to install, configure and understand.
* Flexible: The Mentawai architecture is very flexible and well organized, enabling any mortal to create new functionalities to the framework by implementing its core classes. The core of the framework is all based on interfaces.
* Complete: Mentawai offers transparent solutions for the repetitive tasks of every web project.
* Joyful: Mentawai offers programatic configuration with 100% pure Java code.
* Productive: Mentawai offers simple and practical solutions to most of the web development problems, reducing the developing time.
SOFIA is the Salmon Open Framework for Internet Applications.
Conceptually, SOFIA is similar to other J2EE MVC open source frameworks, like Apache Struts. But SOFIA sets a new standard for Java development by delivering so much more in a framework matching best-of-breed tools integration with robust JSP class and tag libraries. SOFIA shortens application development time on the strength of its visual development capabilities and pre-built Java components that dramatically simplify coding.
Page 2 of 8