* Full support of the JBoss Portal 2.0 security constructs to allow users and roles to be associated with editing and display of wiki pages and attachments within the context of a JSR 168 compliant portal.
* Full support of wiki page histories and rollback.
* An integrated DIFF tool.
* A Plugin framework which allows different wiki types to be defined and associated with different plugin stacks which add contextual content to wiki pages or do translations.
* Full support for attachments (attachment histories are pending).
* Currently supports the JSPWiki wikitext syntax.
* Includes a prototype search engine.
* Simple URL support even while running within JBoss Portal so users can access wikipages by the URL pattern: http://host/wiki/PageName